- Responsible for delivering Tomo and CyberKnife clinical presentations with strong ability to position both Accuray technologies to prospective and existing customer’s long-term plans and ability to handle relevant clinical objections.
- Contribute to the formulation of product marketing strategies for the assigned product line in collaboration with US Headquarters and APAC Marketing team.
- Execute and monitor effectiveness of product marketing strategies and marketing programs in
- Assist with identification and establishment of reference Sites in respective territory.
- Train sales force and distributors on products, positioning, competition as well as appropriate usage of clinical-related marketing collaterals.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication Team to host application training workshops beyond the level of basic product training for existing customers at Accuracy.
- Participation in development of user and support personnel documentation that will facilitate successful use of the Cyberknife and TomoTherapy systems.
- Act as liaison between customers and marketing/development in providing suggestions for product improvements, enhancements, or corrections.
- Is up to date on the utilization and deployment of all clinical related information, e.g. publications, treatment protocols, etc, to support the growth strategy in respective territory.
- Support local/regional trade shows as needed.
- Be the first point of contact for any configurations or compatibility questions.
• Ability to travel to local customer sites and locations within territory. Travel will be around 60%.
- Master of Science in Medical Physics or Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation Therapy / Diploma in Radiation Therapy
- At least 5 years of experience in medical device, or clinical RT or RS setting preferred
- Experience in a customer support role or training role for medical imaging or radiation treatment environment necessary
- Experience troubleshooting and or supporting Linac operation from within an RT dept or in a support role preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in local language
- Fluent oral and written English
- Well-developed interpersonal skills