薪資：年薪 1,200,000元 ~ 1,500,000元
We seek a Test Engineer to lead the test engineering efforts including support the development and implementation of strategies that achieve profitability targets on assigned FS product portfolios through new product development, cost reduction, capacity expansion and yield enhancement projects.
• New product test development, including test strategy, test program, test pattern and test methodology development for power management devices to support new product characterization, qualification and production release.
• Work with OSAT engineering team to support mass production, cost reduction, test time reduction and yield enhancement.
• Test program conversions from one ATE platform to another platform.
• Lead test coverage and test program release quality improvements.
• Provide ideas, suggestions and solutions to test issues. Drive for test time reduction and increase of test coverage through development of innovative test methodologies.
• Identify and implement engineering activities to improve test hardware & software cost effectiveness.
• Analyze test data and derive test solution through innovative test methodology.
• Implement test coverage improvements (TCI)s as containment in response to field failures; fan out lessons learnt to other devices/new product team
• Analyze test data to thoroughly understand/resolve problems and present analysis and conclusions to others in an effective manner.
• Perform multi-variable device yield and defect density analysis for immediate improvements where applicable
• A minimum of 3 to 5 yearsof test and product engineering experience in the semiconductor industry with experience in technical support, manufacturing. Power Management and/or automotive product experience is strongly desired
• ATE experience on Eagle and 93K ATE Test Development (preferred) or equivalent tester platforms (IFLEX, ASL1K)
• Strong mixed signal product test engineering experience
• Advanced knowledge and experience in high volume production ramps
• Knowledge of test hardware debug and schematic tracing.
• Experience with integrated circuit testing and test setup
• Experience with mixed signal product performance and behaviours
• Experience in Semiconductor environment NPI activities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin
• Excellent people skills, organizational skills, program management capability, and the ability of managing multiple projects with competing priorities in parallel is required.
• Strong diagnostic and analytical skills and advanced ability to interpret results and resolve problems
• Able to work within a cross functional engineering team spread across multiple geographic locations
• Strong project leadership skills and ability to plan and manage own workload and that of others within the team
• Expert in yield analysis and data analysis techniques (ANOVA, Regression)
• Experience with test, characterization and sustaining mass production of Power Management devices, and Design of Experiments (DOE).
• Ability to work flexible hours and working at manufacturing partners site to support production testing line.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced, process driven / result oriented with a sense of urgency and passion is a must.