- Support Local Regulatory Reporting submission and Financial statement published /disclosed accurately and timely.
- Assist compliance ratios well monitoring, new reporting requirement and accounting standard implementation.
- To continuously support Regulatory Reporting related project, Inc. Internal/ External audit and queries etc.
- Expected to have good English both reading and writing, and computer skills (MS Office) as well as frequent collaboration experiences with other Business/Functions.
- Manage the Bank’s Financial Report and ensure its quality and timely circulation.
- Support in new reporting requirement and new accounting standard implementation.
- Ensure the well management on the regulatory report submission status, regulatory inquiry quality and risk item escalation.
- Be responsible for audit and queries with regard to financial reporting from local regulators as well as external auditors.
- Academic Background: Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science and information Engineering.
- Working Experience: 2-7 years Finance, Audit or Computer Audit experience; IT back ground or MS Macro skill proficient is preferable.